Gallantmon Crimson Mode is a Warrior Digimon. Take a look below for 10 crazy and amazing facts about Gallantmon Crimson Mode from Digimon.
1. It is a hidden form of Gallantmon whose body is clad in armor that shines crimson.
2. Because it has fully released its power, its armor portions possess the heat to dye them red.
3. For that reason, it is unable to maintain Crimson Mode for a long duration.
4. Within its chest is its DigiCore, which sealed the “Digital Hazard”, and when it discharges all the power in its body, a pinnate energy emission can be distinguished coming from its back.
5. It wields a divine lance of light, “Gungnir”, and a divine sword of light, “Blutgang”, energy weapons that have no physical form.
6. Gallantmon Crimson Mode is a knight encased in armor that radiates a bright crimson color that emblazon all but its mouth plate, sides, gauntlets and the ankle of its sabatons with gold trimming.
7. It has five pairs of angelic wings on its back.
8. Its DigiCore is adorned with the symbol of the Digital Hazard, and its forehead and poleyns bear the Zero Unit.
9. It carries an energy lance, Blutgang, and sword, Grugnir, into battle.
10. Gallantmon CM is an Ultra level Digimon that digivolves from Gallantmon.