Millville (2016 population: 273) is a Canadian village located in York County, New Brunswick centered on the intersection of Route 104 and Route 605. Take a look below for 8 fun and amazing facts about Millville, New Brunswick, Canada.
1. The mayor is Beverly H. Forbes.
2. Situated on the Nackawic River approximately 58.16 kilometers northwest of Fredericton, Millville has one combination convenience store and gas station both have now been closed, as well as a volunteer fire department and several churches and post office.
3. The village is famous for having the World’s Largest Artificial Maple Leaf.
4. The community is served by the Millville Fire Department, consisting of approximately 18 volunteer firefighters.
5. Millville was established about 1860 as a New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Land Company settlement.
6. A post office was established in 1866.
7. In 1898, Millville was a station on the Canadian Pacific Railway.
8. It was incorporated as a village in 1966.