King’s Cove is a town in the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Take a look below for 6 fun and amazing facts about King’s Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
1. The town had a population of 90 in the Canada 2016 Census and 111 in the Canada 2011 Census.
2. In 1940 it had a population of 345.
3. In 1956 it was 262.
4. The Post Office was established in 1851.
5. Its founder was James Aylward from Keels, who was born in Ireland in county Cork in 1690.
6. His direct descendants still live in the community.