Chikurimon is a Mine Digimon. Take a look below for 5 interesting and fun facts about Chikurimon from Digimon.
1. It that lurks underwater or under the shade of rocks, and doesn’t move around very much while it waits quietly in one place.
2. Although it has a habit of attacking those that come near, it is never belligerent and won’t attack those that stay away from it.
3. Because it proliferates abnormally when the temperature exceeds 30 °C, Chikurimon can often be seen thickly crowded into lakes or around rocks with the coming of summer, and Digimon that come to drink water are often attacked.
4. Its design draws inspiration from the naval mine.
5. Chikurimon is an obtainable Digimon.