Terra Nova is a village located southwest of Glovertown on the island of Newfoundland. Take a look below for 5 interesting and awesome facts about Terra Nova, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
1. It was served by the Canadian National Railway in the 1950s.
2. The population in 2006 was 68, this from an historic low of just 28 in 1996.
3. By 2016, the population had risen to 73, down slightly from the total of 83 recorded in 2011.
4. There is a sizable leisure and summer population here seasonally as well as the stable permanent population.
5. Terra Nova is accessible from Route 1 (Trans-Canada Highway) via Route 301 (Terra Nova Road).