Bulbmon is a Machine Digimon. Take a look below for 5 fascinating and interesting facts about Bulbmon from Digimon.
1. It boasts of one of the greatest sizes among vehicle Digimon.
2. It is also able to load and carry as many as forty Digimon within its body, and transports them to strategic points.
3. If attacked by an opponent while carrying, it possesses the power to repel them as much as possible.
4. Bulbmon is the transportation digimon that the A.o.A uses to move its troops within the servers, but due to Kurt’s interference it malfunctions, throwing the last transport of troops out on Byakko City, which is taken over. Bulbmon is at first fought when you get the quest to ride the station gondola to reach the South Sector, as he causes an earthquake, causing the gondola to stop halfway, rolling down on the tracks along with rocks and attacking the gondola. Once most of its HP has been taken away, it will flee the scene and the gondola will continue.
5. Later in the game, earthquakes occur again, this time by Bulbmon tearing holes in the Network. The player follows it into the security hole (Bug Maze) where it has seemingly grown to an enormous size, and is forced to fight it again in order to continue and reach the Amaterasu Server. In the PAL version of the game, Bulbmon returns once more after the game has been beaten, as the second Digimon of Kurt, who is now the new Digimon Online president and World Champion.