Harpymon is a Mythical Animal Digimon. Take a look below for 5 awesome and fun facts about Harpymon from Digimon.
1. It armor-digivolved through the power of the “Digi-Egg of Light”.
2. Possessing arms with wings and the upper body of a woman, it is a thief Digimon that is called the “Snatcher” due to it stealing valuable data (treasure) from databases (ruins).
3. It shows up like a gale, seizing treasure and attacking with its large talons.
4. Although its power is lacking, the continuous attacks unleashed using its speed are terrifying.
5. A Harpymon Bio-Emerged in the Real World and attacked Renamon. Initially, Renamon battled without her Tamer, Rika Nonaka, as the two had internal conflict on whether or not they needed each other. Renamon knocked out Harpymon with a flurry of punches, but instead of absorbing her data she stood serenely and contemplated the pointlessness of fighting without her partner at her side. This pause allowed Harpymon to recover from her injuries, and she knocked Renamon to the ground with her Wind Seeker. She tried to impale Renamon with her sharp talons; Harpymon’s inattention to her surroundings gave Rika the opportunity to pick up a tree branch and stab her in the back. Harpymon lunged at Rika, ready to kill her. Suddenly, Calumon’s forehead glowed and he activated Renamon’s power to digivolve to Kyubimon, her Champion form. Kyubimon quickly destroyed Harpymon, and refrained from absorbing her data as she realized that all she needed to grow stronger was Rika.