Bruxish is a dual-type Water/Psychic Pokémon introduced in Generation VII. It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon. Take a look below for 25 interesting and awesome facts about Bruxish.
1. Bruxish is a fish like Pokemon covered in colorful scales and fins.
2. The front of its body is light blue with large, dark purple lips and a mouth full of sharp teeth.
3. The upper half of its body is mostly light purple, while the lower half is mostly yellow.
4. The purple portion of its body is dotted with light blue spots.
5. The yellow underside extends up around its eyes, which are light purple with light blue pupils.
6. Its eyelids are dark purple with long, light blue eyelashes.
7. Its fins are all dark purple, light blue, or a combination of the two colors: the pectoral fins are mostly dark purple with a short line blue line along the bottom, the dorsal fin is light blue, the ventral fin is dark purple, and the tail fin is dark purple with a light blue, heart-shaped marking in the middle.
8. On top of its head is an protuberance with a dark purple bulb at the tip.
9. The bulb is able to open like a flower, which reveals a light blue orb in the center.
10. This Pokémon buries itself on the seafloor, leaving only the growth on its head exposed.
11. By emitting a low level of psychic power, it serves as radar to detect prey.
12. Additionally, the protuberance can emit a strong psychic power.
13. Opponents bathed in this power are stricken with terrible headaches and fall unconscious.
14. Prey, which includes Shellder and Mareanie are ground into mush and eaten.
15. When emitting psychic power, Bruxish grinds its teeth.
16. This sound is enough to send nearby Pokémon fleeing immediately.
17. In the Alola region, lifeguards allow this Pokémon to remain in their area to prevent other, dangerous Water Pokémon from gathering.
18. Bruxish is the only known Pokémon capable of learning the move Psychic Fangs by leveling up.
19. Bruxish is the only Psychic-type to have a piscine body.
20. Bruxish may be based on reef triggerfish, the state fish of Hawaii. It may also be based on different filefish.
21. Bruxish may be based on reef triggerfish, the state fish of Hawaii. It may also be based on different filefish.
22. Bruxish may be a combination of bruxism and fish.
23. A Bruxish appeared in The Island Whisperer!, where it used its Psychic powers to trap a Wailmer near a rock formation in the sea. It then left the scene after Olivia and her Lycanroc scared it away with Rock Slide.
24. Bruxish debuted in Alola to New Adventure!, where Lana hooked one up while fishing.
25. A Bruxish appeared in The One That Didn’t Get Away!. Mallow caught it whilst fishing, leading Tsareena to attack it before it left.