Brandi Lynn Glanville is an American reality television personality, author and former model. In 2011, she became a cast member on the reality television series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” She was a friend of the housewives in the second season, and was a starring housewife from the third through fifth seasons. Take a look below for 23 more awesome and interesting facts about Brandi Lynn Glanville.
1. She hosts a podcast called “Brandi Glanville Unfiltered” and has appeared on “Celebrity Apprentice,” “Celebrity Big Brother,” “Famously Single,” and “My Kitchen Rules.”
2. She has written two books and is a #1 New York Times bestselling author.
3. In April of 2019, a People article reported that Glanville had a nervous breakdown that Glanville filmed and uploaded to the Internet, wherein Glanville was crying and emotionally explaining photos taken of her the night before, which had been widely scrutinized after a drunken night out; although she removed the video it became widely reported on and featured across news publications, and Glanville went on to explain thereafter that her face appeared botched because she suffered paralysis in her lower facial region after bad facial procedures.
4. She has said her father grew marijuana, and she would sell it as she got older, admitting on “Celebrity Big Brother” that with her siblings, older sister Tricia, and younger brother Michael, she had blackmailed her father in order to obtain money.
5. At the age of 16, Glanville moved to Paris, France, and began modeling; signed by Elite Model Management she worked in Europe, Los Angeles and New York.
6. By the next year, she was taking part in Paris runway shows.
7. During a 17-year modeling career, she appeared in the pages of Glamour and Cosmopolitan and worked for couture design houses including Chanel, Giorgio Armani, and Gucci.
8. In 2011, Glanville appeared on the second season of the Bravo reality series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
9. She made several appearances throughout the season as a “Friend of the Housewives”, and on the reunion episode.
10. The following year, she and Yolanda Foster joined the cast as housewives for its third season.
11. She was fired from the show after its fifth season in 2015, before returning as a guest in the show’s sixth and ninth seasons.
12. In 2015, Glanville competed on the seventh season of “Celebrity Apprentice,” where she was fired two weeks before the finale.
13. She appeared on the E! reality series “Famously Single” in 2016.
14. In 2017, Glanville competed with her friend, Dean Sheremet on the FOX reality cooking series “My Kitchen Rules,” where they finished in third place.
15. That same year, she took part as a housemate on season 20 of “Celebrity Big Brother UK.”
16. She was the fourth housemate to be evicted on Day 18.
17. In 2018, Glanville took part as a House Guest on Season 1 of “Celebrity Big Brother U.S.”
18. She was the fifth House Guest to be evicted on Day 24. She also appeared on the second season of “Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition” with her father, Guy.
19. On May 12, 2001, Glanville married actor Eddie Cibrian and during their marriage the couple had two sons, Mason Edward and Jake Austin. The couple divorced in 2010 after Cibrian cheated on her with LeAnn Rimes.
20. Glanville was sued by Joanna Krupa for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress related to false comments about Krupa made by Glanville on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” television show.
21. After several years of legal process Glanville issued a public apology to Krupa. Glanville discussed the settlement agreement she reached with Krupa on her podcast Unfilitered Blonde in 2019 and stated that she paid around $500,000.00 in legal fees and settlement costs.
22. Glanville stated on her podcast Unfiltered Blonde in March 2019 that this amount of money was her entire savings and that she had been saving for a home.
23. Glanville also stated on the same podcast that she believed it was Lisa Vanderpump’s fault that she could not buy a house and was “forced” to spend all of her savings because, according to Glanville, Vanderpump would not support Glanville in depositions.