Timburr is a Fighting type Pokemon introduced in Generation V. It evolves into Gurdurr starting at level 25, which evolves into Conkeldurr when traded. Take a look below for 17 fun and awesome facts about Timburr.
1. Timburr is a gray bipedal Pokemon with a dark purple nose and dark gray oval shaped eyes.
2. It has bulbous protrusions extending from the front and lower parts of its head.
3. Pink, vein-like bulges are present on the back of its head.
4. Similar pink bands adorn its shoulders and thighs.
5. It always carries squared logs and use them to fight with.
6. When it can easily lift a heavy block of timber, it is close to evolving.
7. Timburr is usually found near construction sites helping construction workers.
8. Timburr is similar to Machop; both are Fighting-type Pokémon with a base stat total of 305, have a gender ratio of 75% male and 25% female, are the most commonly associated Pokémon with construction sites in their respective regions, have Guts as a possible ability, and reach their first evolution by level and have their final evolution triggered by trading.
9. Timburr’s Pokédex entry supports that it and its evolutions are based on construction workers. Due to its clown nose, it may have also been based on a carny.
10. Timburr is a corruption of timber, referring to the block of wood it carries (and the warning lumberjacks shout to tell people to step away from a falling tree). It may also involve burly, referencing its strength.
11. Timburr debuted in Ash and Trip’s Third Battle!, under the ownership of Trip. It was used in a battle against Ash, where it went up against Oshawott and was defeated by it. It was later revealed to have evolved into a Gurdurr in Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!. In The Clubsplosion Begins!, it was revealed to have evolved into a Conkeldurr.
12. A Timburr appeared in The Mighty Accelguard to the Rescue!, under the ownership of Linda. Timburr was used to help its Trainer fight crime in Driftveil City.
13. Multiple Timburr appeared in Ash and N: A Clash of Ideals!, Team Plasma and the Awakening Ceremony!, and What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals!. They were owned by Cedric Juniper’s assistants and used at the White Ruins, but all of them were later turned against their owners by Colress. They were eventually freed when Pikachu and Reshiram destroyed Colress’s mind-control device.
14. A Timburr appeared in a fantasy in The Clubsplosion Begins!.
15. Several Timburr were used by Team Plasma Grunts to help them build a stage for an upcoming rally in Accumula Town in An Odd Speech.
16. Pauline uses a large group of Timburr and Gurdurr to help run and maintain the Burst Heart Survival tournament.
17. In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, the Timburr Brothers are major characters in the game. Their boss Gurdurr was refusing to help due to past history where a customer refused to pay for the work and tore it down but after a battle with the player and partner where Gurdurr was defeated, they helped convince Gurdurr and they agreed to help.