Birdramon is a Giant Bird Digimon. Take a look below for 15 fun and interesting facts about Birdramon from Digimon.
1. It has an appearance shrouded in blazing flames.
2. Just like Meramon, it is a Digimon that was generated from the Internet’s defensive “Firewall”.
3. It flaps its gigantic wings, and flies about the sky.
4. Although its personality is in no way combative, it unleashes counterattacks against attacking enemies to a furious degree.
5. Birdramon is a giant bird of fire similar to the mythological phoenix.
6. Its body is wreathed almost entirely in orange flames.
7. The only parts that are not are its mouth with protruding teeth and its two feet, each of which has five talons.
8. It has blue eyes and large wings capable of supporting flight.
9. A Birdramon can be found at The Great Canyon Top Area. Birdramon has made a nest out of many odd and out of place metal objects like rebar, street signs, and I-Beams. When investigating the nest, Mameo gets confronted by the burning bird. It is easily the most difficult boss in the Great Canyon. Unlike most boss Digimon, who drop stat raising chips, Birdramon immediately warps Mameo to File City after defeat.
10. Birdramon digivolves from Agumon and Biyomon, and can digivolve into Phoenixmon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon. If it reaches 240 hours of life without digivolving to the Ultimate level, it has a 50% chance of digivolving to Vademon when praised or scolded. At 360 hours, it will digivolve to Vademon regardless. Birdramon has a a 30% chance to digivolve to Airdramon when sleeping with their Discipline gauge at 100% whilst having zero tiredness.
11. Birdramon digivolves from Biyomon, and can digivolve into Garudamon. It appears in certain Domains with Ikkakumon and Gururumon or with Mojyamon. Suprisingly, it is able to walk 2 tiles at once, making it almost impossible to avoid.
12. A Birdramon in Fire Wall guards the entrance to the Gateway for Taomon. After the Hero states they were sent by Jijimon to try and meet Taomon, Birdramon doesn’t believe the Hero and attacks them. After being defeated Birdramon allows the Hero to pass on through and joins the City, as they no longer thought they were worthy of guarding the gate. Birdramon creates the Sender, where Birdramon will fly the Hero to places they have previously visited, for a fee.
13. Birdramon digivolves from Biyomon, and can digivolve into Garudamon. Birdramon also appears in Mangrove Woods.
14. Birdramon is a Fire Vaccine Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Patamon, Biyomon, and Hawkmon, and can digivolve to AeroVeedramon, Garudamon, Chirinmon, and Crowmon. Its special attack is Meteor Wing and its support skill is Phoenix Feathers which prevents instant death.
15. Birdramon is a Champion and Blazing Digimon with maximum level of 30, it is obtainable in “Rare Capture”, and “Release Anniversary Megafest Capture”. Its signature skill is Meteor Wing.