Aruraumon is a Plant Digimon. Take a look below for 15 fun and interesting facts about Aruraumon from Digimon.
1. It is a subspecies of Palmon that accomplished a similar Digivolution.
2. The flower on its head has a violet color.
3. It seems that, at noon, it opens up its arms and the flower on its head to perform photosynthesis.
4. It usually buries its root-like feet under the ground, and although it is absorbing nutrients, it is also able to walk.
5. As for the flower on its head, when it is joyful or happy, it will waft about a sweet fragrance, but when it is angered or senses danger, it releases a foul stench that will drive off even large Digimon.
6. The aroma emitted from the flower on its head is definitely inherited from Palmon, so as usual, it is intensely foul.
7. Aruraumon is a green, bipedal, Mandrake-like Digimon with a tail and small bumps lining its back.
8. It has large, root-like feet and foliage-like hands. Each hand has three purple-tipped vines that act like fingers.
9. The top of its head is adorned with a purple flower with a long stamen.
10. Aruraumon is a wild Digimon in Native Forest, Tropical Jungle and Mt.Panorama. Its techniques are Water Blit, Poison Powder and Poison Claw.
11. Alraumon is present in the game’s data, but is only available through hacking.
12. An Aruraumon in Nigh Plains tells the Hero the way to Mod Cape. Aruraumon really likes flowers and will teach the Hero different flower facts every day.
13. Aruraumon is a Nature Data type, Rookie level Digimon. It digivolves from Tanemon and can digivolve into Vegiemon, Youkomon, Togemon, and Stingmon. If not meeting the requirements for any of those Champions before the age of 7, it will digivolve into Numemon if Attack is higher, or Geremon if Wisdom is higher. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into Sukamon.
14. Aruraumon digivolves from Tanemon and can digivolve to Woodmon or Weedmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Aruraumon, your Digimon must be at least LV14 with 1100 total experience.
15. Alraumon can digivolve to Kiwimon, RedVegiemon, and Vegiemon.