Raboot is a Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves from Scorbunny starting at level 16 and evolves into Cinderace starting at level 35. Take a look below for 14 awesome and amazing facts about Raboot.
1. Raboot is a humanoid, rabbit like Pokemon with a grayish white body and red eyes.
2. Its fur is mostly red and black, with the upper body being red and having a collar that covers most of its mouth like a balaclava, while the lower half is black with a tuft in the center of its belly, resembling that of a turtleneck sweatshirt, which can be used as pockets.
3. The front half of its feet are red.
4. It has a yellow bandage on its forehead and a small, fluffy white tail.
5. Due to its thick and fluffy fur, Raboot is protected from the cold and can use hotter fire moves.
6. Raboot usually practices its footwork by kicking berries from a tree’s branches and then juggling them with its feet.
7. While training its kicking attacks, Raboot tries to avoid using its arms.
8. This effectively prevents Raboot from losing body heat.
9. Rabbot and its pre-evolution share their category with Lopunny and its pre-evolution. They are all known as the Rabbit Pokémon.
10. Raboot may be based on a rabbit.
11. It also has design elements that may be based on trainer outfits worn by athletes, such as tracksuits.
12. Raboot may be a combination of rabbit and boot, foot, or soot.
13. Raboot debuted in JN017, where it evolved from Goh’s Scorbunny. It has an aloof personality and is emotionally distant from its Trainer.
14. Goh’s Scorbunny evolved into a Rabbot in JNM06, just like in the anime.