Nickit is a Dark-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It evolves into Thievul starting at level 18. Take a look below for 14 amazing and interesting facts about Nickit.
1. Nickit is an orange maroon fox like Pokemon with a slender body and a large head relative to its body size.
2. It has long, black ears, white spots on its head that resemble eyebrows, and small dots around its eyes that gives the appearance of tears and mask-like markings around its yellow eyes.
3. Nickit also has tufts of furs on both sides of its head.
4. It has a white belly and chest, its feet are black, and its tail is long with a black tip resembling a sack.
5. A cunning thief, Nickit enjoys stealing food from others instead of spending their time finding food on their own.
6. They have incredibly soft pads that compress lightly when in contact with the ground, allowing them to move silently without being noticed.
7. They can use their tails to sweep their paw prints so it can be hard to locate them.
8. It has a fierce rivalry with Purrloin.
10. Nickit appears to be based on a red fox kit, possibly borrowing patterns from the cross fox, a variation of the red fox.
11. The “mask” on its face and “gloves” on its front paws may be inspired by thieves and burglars, and its tail resembles a sack of stolen items.
12. Nickit may be a combination of nick (slang for steal) and kit (young fox). It may be a play on nick it.
13. Nickit debuted in Settling the Scorbunny!, where three of them were seen in Wyndon as friends of a Scorbunny. They stole scones from a Wyndon shop, only for Ash and Goh to stop them. They later encouraged Scorbunny to go with Goh after it befriended the boy. They briefly reappeared in a flashback in JN022.
14. Three Nickit appeared in JNM02.