HiAndromon is an Android Digimon. Take a look below for 12 incredible and fascinating facts about HiAndromon from Digimon.
1. The percentage of Chrome Digizoid parts which compose its body has increased, and it is impossible to miss the extent of its gains in offensive and defensive power from this, compared to Andromon.
2. Additionally, as Andromon, it was incomplete, and by adding Chrome Digizoid parts to the Bio-Synapse circuits which govern its thinking, it became self-aware, making it possible for it to execute its objectives.
3. Because it is both a Vaccine-species and an Android, its attacks against Virus-types are not only fearfully accurate but also intense.
4. HiAndromon’s appearance is simply a more-refined version of Andromon.
5. All parts exposed or incomplete are covered, with both those and the armor already present on the body taking on a black coloration, the helmet taking on the armor’s coloration and shields the eyes exposed from its previous form.
6. The pauldrons now possess both more-refined appearances and separate colors, while the armor has red wires across the joints and limbs.
7. A new addition to HiAndromon’s arsenal is the addition of energy-powered blades to use in an attack originally done with Andromon’s hand.
8. HiAndromon can be found in Asuka’s West Sector’s Dum Dum Factory as a boss whose “Atomic Ray” technique can instantly KO his target and who drops a Rust Rifle upon defeat.
9. HiAndromon digivolves from Andromon, Vademon, and MetalMamemon. If the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
10. HiAndromon DigiFuses from Andromon, Giromon, and BishopChessmon.
11. HiAndromon is a Mega-level Mercenary Digimon. HiAndromon digivolves from Andromon and Giromon, and can digivolve to Craniummon once the “Duo Solar Spear” has been applied to it.
12. HiAndromon digivolves from Andromon.