Gorillamon is a Beast Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and awesome facts about Gorillamon from Digimon.
1. It is a Power Digimon endowed with the arm strength to crush anything and the leg strength to crush things underfoot no matter how hard they are.
2. However, it surprises the opponent with light movements that aren’t expected from its physique, and seizes the opportunity to add to the attack with the Energy Cannon on its right hand.
3. It found its aesthetic in “Hit and Away”.
4. Gorillamon is a bipedal, muscular gorilla-like Digimon with white fur and blue eyes.
5. It has black skin on its face, chest, hand, right arm, and feet, and it wears several belts on its left thigh.
6. Its right arm is mechanized, connected to its flesh with cables.
7. The right arm leads down to the “Energy Cannon” that replaces its right hand.
8. A Gorillamon climbs the Empire State Building, similarly to King Kong.
9. Three years later, a Gorillamon controlled by a Dark Spiral blasts Digitamamon away and fights Seadramon. In the battle, it is thrown out of the water and Togemon then finishes the job by destroying the Dark Spiral. In the English dub the DigiDestined think it was a new kind of Dark Spiral.
10. A Gorillamon was fighting Terriermon in a videogame Henry played, where it was defeated when Terriermon digivolved to Gargomon. Some time after Terriermon became Henry’s partner, Gorillamon appears in the Real World for revenge. Takato and Guilmon try their best to fight him until Henry uses the St-381: Training Grips card, allowing Terriermon to throw training weights on Gorillamon, tying him down and allowing Guilmon and Terriermon to apparently defeat him. However, Gorillamon quickly recovers and breaks the weights. When Gorillamon tries another “Energy Cannon” on them, Terriermon aims his “Bunny Blast” into his cannon, destroying him. Henry tells Terriermon not to absorb its data and let it go back to the Digital World.