Centarumon is an Animal Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and awesome facts about Centarumon from Digimon.
1. It is a half-man, half-beast Digimon with a humanoid upper body and a bestial lower body.
2. Its body is protected by a hard substance secreted onto the surface from its insides, and its right arm has fused to become one with its weapon.
3. The ducts extending from its back spout high-pressure vapor, allowing it to move at near-sonic speed, though only for an instant.
4. It has outstanding defense, attack, and speed.
5. It is extremely prideful, and absolutely despises being ordered around or restrained.
6. Centarumon draws directly from its namesake centaur, with a humanoid upper body and a horse-like lower body.
7. The majority of its body is covered with orange fur, but its muscles are covered in a blue plating.
8. It wears a helmet that reveals only its red monoeye, and it only wears a shoulder guard on its left arm.
9. Its left hand is metallic with a chain dangling from its wrist, while its right arm is a cannon.
10. Centarumon found in and guards the Amida Forest, if Mameo moves to the targeted road, it will shoot his partner, inflicting heavy damage to it. After being outrun, it joins the city, opens a clinic, and serves as doctor, and helps Mameo recover its partner from tiredness and cure it from sickness, and injury. It also sells medicines and bandages.