GrandisKuwagamon is an Insect Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. Take a look below for 10 fun and fascinating facts about GrandisKuwagamon from Digimon.
1. Only the strongest few among the evil GranKuwagamon, called the “Demon of the Deep Forest”, digivolved into it, and if you come across GrandisKuwagamon, you can call yourself lucky to some extent.
2. Its presence is concealed like dense fog, and it is the rarest species among Insect Digimon.
3. It has pride as a Virus-species, and according to one theory, it is even said to be a warrior that has formed an alliance with BlackWarGreymon, who preaches its own justice as a Virus-species.
4. The “Gran Killers” on both of its arms are capable of causing wounds, no matter how hard the shell or metal is, so it will deepen those wounds and eventually bring down the enemy.
5. GrandisKuwagamon’s design is derived from the Grandis Giant Stag Beetle (Dorcus grandis).
6. It is a humanoid Digimon with large spaulders and a pair of Gran Killers protecting its actual hands.
7. Its legs have large calves.
8. It has a helmet with a single red eye, a long pointed crest on the back of its head, red hair, and a pair of long mandibles.
9. It has two pairs of large wings that extend from a pronotum on its upper back in an X-shaped arrangement.
10. It is black in coloration with white markings all over its body, and white muscle in the brachium of its arms and its thighs and black muscle in its torso.