Clockmon is a Machine Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fun and awesome facts about Clockmon from Digimon.
1. It is the protector of time that governs the computer’s timer.
2. It manages the “Time” and “Space” of all computers and networks, and if it is between 1900 and 1999, it is able to freely advance and rewind time.
3. Because it possesses an extremely dangerous, terrifying ability, it always maintains a neutral standpoint, and doesn’t participate in the conflict between Vaccines and Viruses.
4. For that reason, it is said that if it ever tilts toward either side of the balance, the Digital World will collapse.
5. A Clockmon worked on a clockwork cloud plane with a Hagurumon in the Digital World. Rika Nonaka, Renamon, Kazu Shioda, and Kenta Kitagawa were placed onto his territory by a data stream. They heard a monotonous ticking sound; when they went to the source of the noise to investigate they found a jammed cuckoo clock. Clockmon warned them to not touch the clock but Rika involuntarily unjammed its second hand. The clock’s alarm went off, which awoke the Megadramon that was controlling the area. Rika and Renamon were forced into a battle. Renamon took a moment to regard the situation. As she did she revealed to Clockmon and Hagurumon that she had been to the real world, which gave the two of them great surprise. When the battle seemed lost after Megadramon defeated Kyubimon the legendary tamer Ryo Akiyama and his partner Cyberdramon appeared and brought him down. Clockmon and Hagurumon brought praise upon them, which angered Rika. Later on, when Calumon unleashed his Shining Digivolution power, Clockmon and Hagurumon felt his energy along with the rest of the Digital World.
6. During the battle with MegaDarknessBagramon in the Human World, a Clockmon is among the many Digimon Mikey summons from the Digital World to form Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode.
7. Clockmon digivolves from Candlemon, and can digivolve into Tinmon (0-7 DP) or SkullMeramon (8+ DP). Its special attack, the Interrupt “Chrono Breaker”, forces the interrupted Digimon to attack last.
8. Clockmon can be found in Asuka’s West Sector, in Dum Dum Factory. Stealing from him or by defeating him many times could get you a Multi Crest. In the PAL version of the game, Clockmon can be found in Amaterasu’s Circuit Boards underground, once Galacticmon has been beat. He is also available as a Brown Champion Card with 12/12.
9. Clockmon digivolves from Hagurumon, and can digivolve into Knightmon or Wisemon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Clockmon, your Digimon must be at least level 24 with 100 defense and 100 speed, but only once you have revived Clockmon.
10. Clockmon digivolves from Gotsumon, Solarmon, ToyAgumon, and Hagurumon and can digivolve to Andromon, Knightmon, Datamon, and Wisemon.