GranLocomon is a Machine Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and interesting facts about GranLocomon from Digimon.
1. It is a Vehicle-species Digimon that digivolved from Locomon.
2. It broke through the limits on the speeds sought by Locomon, and so it rushes about within the Network at super-speeds.
3. It has an extremely strong competitive spirit and the personality of reckless types, and since its power is also incomparable, those who suffer its assault are smashed to smithereens.
4. Although Locomon was not able to run when there weren’t any rails, when GranLocomon is in a place where there aren’t any rails, it is able to just produce rails to run on itself.
5. GranLocomon is a mechanical Digimon that bears a strong resemblance to a train.
6. Its body is covered in blue, chrome, and yellow metal.
7. It wears a metal mask on its face with spikes protruding from the tip and bridge of the nose.
8. Its wheels are arranged in a 4-6-4 configuration, save for its spiked front wheel, which it holds in place with its hands.
9. GroundLocomon is an Electric Data Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 18 memory. It digivolves from Gigadramon, CannonBeemon, and Datamon. Its special attack is Destruction Crush and its support skill is Iron Clad Defence, which increases Defence by 15%.
10. GroundLocomon digivolves from Gigadramon, CannonBeemon, and Datamon.