Gravimon is an Unidentified Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and amazing facts about Gravimon from Digimon.
1. It is the general of the Earth Spirit Army of the “Big Death-Stars”.
2. It is a tactician that has the ability to freely manipulate gravity, and with that ability.
3. It has the ingenuity to survey the entire situation and control the course of the battle at will.
4. The beauty of its plots are even said to be “ingenuity, as if gushing forth”, so it makes sport of the enemy army by weaving formulaic tactics together with creative schemes.
5. God Beast Digimon account for the majority of its army, which has overwhelming strength in terms of military power.
6. Because it enjoys stimulating tactics, it uses the battlefield as its testing ground. It is an investigative Digimon which continues to zealously research questions like, how many casualties can be produced easily, which tactic lets it listen to a multitude of screams, what creative scheme will surprise the enemy or ally as they die, which method will cause all of the opponents to die without shedding blood, and so on.
7. Gravimon is depicted as a disproportional humanoid with unusually large hands and very small feet as well as thin limbs.
8. It is covered in a white suit and lightly built armor which also includes its eight tentacles which can act as cannons or manipulators.
9. Its eyes are never seen, hidden behind a rectangular mask featuring an X-mark right at its center.
10. Its hair is long, black, and irregular, and its chest features multiple black rings to support its clothing and protection.