Gaogamon is a Beast Digimon. Take a look below for 10 crazy and awesome facts about Gaogamon from Digimon.
1. Gaomon’s physique has gotten larger, and its steadily growing claws are protected by gloves.
2. Although it is a quadruped, with its tenacious leg strength, it can also stand up to attack like a bear.
3. Gaogamon resembles a large blue Akita Inu dog with black nose and claws, fangs, yellow eyes, a white belly, thick light-blue mane with braids, white tail tip, feet tips, snout, inner ears, and a yellow cross-shaped mark in the forehead.
4. It wears black belts and red and black boxing gloves on its front paws with its claws piercing through the gloves, white bandages on its legs, and red ribbons on its back.
5. Goagamon digivolves from Gabumon, Gaomon, and Gomamon, and can digivolve to MachGaogamon, Monzaemon, and WereGarurumon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
6. A GaoGamon in Icy Hall requests a fight against the Hero and states that if the Hero wins in less than 60 seconds, it’ll join Floatia. After being defeated, GaoGamon appears in the business district and can increase the Hero’s partner Digimon’s discipline once per day.
7. GaoGamon is a Hand-To-Hand Data type, Champion level Digimon. It digivolves from Gabumon, Gaomon, and Goblimon and can digivolve into MachGaogamon, WereGarurumon, and GrapLeomon. If the poop gauge hits max, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon.
8. Gaogamon digivolves from Gaomon and can digivolve into Pandamon with passing time, MachGaogamon with 10 battles, and WereGarurumon.
9. GaoGamon digivolves from Gaomon, Gazimon, and Goblimon and can digivolve to MachGaogamon, WereGarurumon, and GrapLeomon.
10. GaoGamon digivolves from Gaomon and can digivolve to MachGaogamon.