GigaSeadramon is an Android Digimon and a carrier of the X Antibody. Take a look below for 10 awesome and fun facts about GigaSeadramon from Digimon.
1. As a successful elaboration on MetalSeadramon, it demonstrates the fastest speed of movement and strongest ability for interception under the sea.
2. In order to further expand its sphere of influence, the Crack Team constructed this massive Digimon in absolute secrecy and endowed it with the ability to control the sea and possession of a cruising range which covers the vast Net Ocean.
3. Its overall length exceeds even that of Whamon, and since Digimon belonging to the Crack Team, such as Chaosdromon, can be loaded in its interior, it is no longer a lone Digimon, and it seems possible to say that it is an assault landing ship for which it isn’t known when and where it will appear on the Net Ocean, or when it will launch an attack.
4. A GigaSeadramon was furious with the children when Huī Luò’s Greymon X destroyed his brother, a MegaSeadramon X. He appeared soon after MegaSeadramon X was defeated. GigaSeadramon attacked Zhìguāng Lóng and Huī, prompting Dorimon to digivolve to Grademon and defeat him.
5. GigaSeadramon digivolves from MegaSeadramon. It can also be found in Undersea Drive. The B.T. Boss was going to use a GigaSeadramon to fight the main tamer, but it was beaten by a MarineAngemon.
6. GigaSeadramon digivolves from MegaSeadramon. In order to digivolve to GigaSeadramon, your Digimon must be at least level 59, with 25,000 Aquan experience, but only if you’ve previously befriended a GigaSeadramon.
7. GigaSeadramon can also DNA digivolve from Whamon and Gigadramon, or Tylomon and Kenkimon, if the base Digimon is at least level 53, with 17,000 Machine experience, and 17,000 Aquan experience.
8. GigaSeadramon DigiFuses from MegaSeadramon, WaruSeadramon, ShogunGekomon, and Gigadramon.
9. GigaSeadramon is a card digivolution, digivolving from MegaSeadramon.
10. GigaSeadramon digivolves from MegaSeadramon.