Diaboromon is an Unidentified Digimon. Take a look below for 10 awesome and fun facts about Diaboromon from Digimon.
1. It repeatedly absorbs all the data on the Network in order to digivolve and grow larger, and is depleting the Digital World to the brink of destruction.
2. A Diaboromon that has absorbed a lot of data becomes convinced that it is an all-knowing and all-powerful being, and it takes pleasure in destruction and slaughter.
3. However, when this Digimon congregates in great numbers, its raison d’être is made clear, and as that ultimate goal is to hijack a military computer and try to destroy the Real World as well with a nuclear strike, this is a terrifying Digimon.
4. Diaboromon’s design is derived from the Y2K Bug, and so its body resembles a spindly spider.
5. Its face resembles a traditional Hannya mask, with the intricate eye markings characteristic of its family.
6. It bears long, green-gray limbs capable of stretching, with large red claws on its hands and feet.
7. The exoskeleton covering its upper torso resembles a heavy blue armor with a row of red spikes along the spine, and a large green cannon muzzle on its chest.
8. Three Diaboromon, each the fusion of a Chrysalimon mass, were among the Mega Level Digimon to aid the Digimon Sovereigns to fight against the D-Reaper.
9. After Agumon asks Haru Shinkai if he is the one who lost 467 times to Myotismon and 327 times to Etemon, Haru defends himself and states he defeated Diaboromon in 150 tries.
10. Diaboromon is a Virus-attribute, Darkness specialty Digimon with a level limit of 35. It appears alongside two Betamon in the Tera Domain, floors 14, 28, 42, 56, 70, 84, and 98, after Overlord GAIA is defeated. It gives 627 EXP and 1580 Bits when defeated.