Botamon is a Slime Digimon. Take a look below for 10 amazing and fun facts about Botamon from Digimon.
1. It was just born recently, and on the surface of its slime-shaped body, it has grown thick, black fuzz.
2. It is unable to battle as it has just been born.
3. Botamon is a botamochi-shaped creature with black fur, yellow eyes, and small ears.
4. In Ten’ya Yabuno’s design, used in C’mon Digimon: The capering monster BUN and Go! Go!! Digimon, it also has a small tail, and a mouth with two small teeth.
5. Botamon are recruitable enemies in the Mountain Cave. It digivolves to Koromon.
6. A Botamon is seen in Primary Village. Several Botamon are seen with an Elecmon (most likely the Primary Village Caretaker) and other Fresh Digimon in a forest as BlackWarGreymon passes by.
7. In August 2010, two Botamon’s partner’s had their mind seized and interred within the Never World by Eosmon so that they can live within their memories with their Botamon. After Omnimon’s defeat one of the Botamon holds Taichi “Tai” Kamiya down alongside a group of other Digimon so that he cannot continue to cause harm to their paradise though Tai is able to break free and snaps all the Digimon and DigiDestined out of their brainwashing by blowing Kari Kamiya’s whistle. After Agumon (Bond of Bravery) and Gabumon (Bond of Friendship) destroy the combined Eosmon’s Mega form, they are freed and regains consciousness in the Real World.
8. Botamon are in the Village of Beginnings and are among the Digimon who stand up to the Royal Knights when they attack.
9. Agumon chases a Botamon for fun. It also meows like a cat and Agumon called it “Kitty”.
10. A Botamon is one of the Digimon locked up in cages in the Digi-Market for prospective hackers to look to buy. Keisuke Amasawa isn’t happy at the way they’re treated, so attempts to defeat the salesman’s Triceramon, Monochromon, and Tyrannomon with his Tentomon, Betamon, and Gotsumon to free them. The three Digimon prove to be too powerful however, and Keisuke is defeated. His partner Digimon then digivolve to Kabuterimon, Seadramon, and Golemon and alongside the help of Ryuji Mishima’s Cyberdramon who had just arrived to help, defeat the three dinosaur Digimon, and then force the hackers to release all of the captive Digimon.