Gusokumon is a Crustacean Digimon. Take a look below for 8 interesting and incredible facts about Gusokumon from Digimon.
1. Gusokumon lurks at the bottom of the ocean, at a depth that light fails to reach.
2. It is also known for being a long-lived Digimon, capable of long-term biological activity while consuming a minuscule amount of energy.
3. Weak, injured Digimon that occasionally sink to the bottom of the ocean turn into its prey. It barely ever moves on its own accord.
4. When facing a large number of enemies, it defends itself by firing countless Colony Torpedoes.
5. Gusokumon resembles a gigantic, lobster-like isopod, primarily coloured deep blue with red and black accents.
6. Its legs are tipped with claws that closely resembles talons with its frontmost pair of legs being larger with serrated claws.
7. It has what appears be to a metallic SCUBA mask on its face.
8. Gusokumon is obtainable by DNA digivolution. Tobiumon, Frigimon, Submarimon, Shellmon and Ankylomon can DNA digivolve to Gusokumon with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Champion Digimon. Gusokumon can digivolve to Regalecusmon and can DNA digivolve to Aegisdramon with a Vaccine or Free Attribute Ultimate Digimon and to AncientMermaidmon with a Data or Virus Attribute Ultimate Digimon.