Datirimon is a Slime Digimon. Take a look below for 7 fascinating and interesting facts about Datirimon from Digimon.
1. It is born from the fruit of large trees.
2. It is said to appear to humans who have regained their lost hope.
3. Datirimon is a round green fruit with black eyes and pink round cheeks under them, a mouth, and two feet under its head.
4. Datirimon’s American English name was chosen from a contest run by YTV.
5. In August 2010, two Datirimon’s partners had their minds seized and interred within the Never World by Eosmon so that they could live within their memories with their Datirimon. After Omnimon’s defeat one of the Datirimon holds Yamato “Matt” Ishida down alongside a group of other Digimon so that he cannot continue to cause harm to their paradise, though Tai, who was also being restrained by another group of Digimon, is able to break free and snaps all the Digimon and DigiDestined out of their brainwashing by blowing Kari Kamiya’s whistle. After Agumon (Bond of Bravery) and Gabumon (Bond of Friendship) destroy the combined Eosmon’s Mega form, they were freed and regain consciousness in the Real World.
6. Some Datirimon are at the Fortuneteller Village A Hunka Hunka BurningGreymon and the Autumn Leaf Fair during the DigiDestined’s initial visit.
7. A Datirimon is in a glass stasis tube in the lab where Kurata’s men were going to operate on Relena.