Gaskiers-Point La Haye is a town in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, located in St. Mary’s Bay. Take a look below for 6 fun and amazing facts about Gaskiers-Point la Haye, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
1. It is located southwest of St. Mary’s.
2. It became a local government community in 1970.
3. In 2011, the town had a population of 233.
4. Hare Hill Trail (Point La Haye) is a well-developed trail that was originally used by wood cutters, hunters and berry pickers for centuries.
5. The trail is a total of three kilometres long and reaches an elevation of 135 m at its highest point.
6. Upon reaching the top, there is a view of many communities in St. Mary’s Bay.