Donald is a city in Marion County, Oregon, United States. Take a look below for 5 awesome and fun facts about Donald, Oregon, United States.
1. The population was 979 at the 2010 census.
2. It is part of the Salem Metropolitan Statistical Area.
3. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.22 square miles (0.57 km2), all of it land.
4. Donald is located along the route of the Oregon Electric Railway.
5. As of the census of 2010, there were 979 people, 347 households, and 281 families living in the city. The population density was 4,450.0 inhabitants per square mile (1,718.2/km2).