Metagross is a dual type Steel and Psychic pseudo-legendary Pokemon introduced in Generation III. It evolves from Metang starting at level 45. It is the final form of Beldum. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Metagross using the Metagrossite. Take a look below for 28 awesome and fascinating facts about Metagross.
1. Metagross is a massive, robotic Pokemon with a turquoise, disc shaped body and four legs.
2. The main body appears to serve as both head and body, and this Pokémon’s overall construction gives it the appearance of a mechanized arachnid.
3. It uses its heavy body to pin down its prey before consuming them with its large mouth.
4. A large, metallic cross is situated in the center of its face.
5. On either side of the cross, a red eye peers out from a space in Metagross’s metallic armor.
6. Its four legs are joined to the main body by ball-and-socket joints.
7. While the upper portion of the legs is relatively thin, they are considerably thicker below the knee.
8. Each leg has three short claws on the end and a flat, blunt protrusion extending over the knee.
9. The legs can be tucked in, allowing Metagross to float in the air.
10. As Mega Metagross, it constantly floats, and its legs become arms. It also gains four legs on the back of its head. The cross on its face turns pale gold, and it gains two small holes and a spike immediately below the cross, giving the impression of a goatee. Its multiple brains process information simultaneously, enabling it to calmly assess the tide of a battle and defeat its opponent with accuracy.
11. Mega Metagross also uses the psychic power inside its body to launch powerful attacks. Its claws are hard as steel and can easily smash even large chunks of rocks.
12. Metagross is the result of two Metang fusing together.
13. This gives Metagross four brains in total, all connected by a complex network of neurons.
14. Because of these complex connections and the number of brains, this Pokémon is capable of performing complex calculations and is more intelligent than a supercomputer.
15. It uses its intelligence to analyze its opponents during battle.
16. This Pokémon can be found on rough terrains.
17. Mega Metagross achieves its form by linking up a Metagross, a Metang, and two Beldum together.
18. During Mega Evolution, Metagross becomes a ruthless Pokémon that will use any means to win in battle, being downright cruel at some points.
19. If it knows it cannot win, Mega Metagross digs its claws into opponent and prepares to explode.
20. Due to the way damage is calculated for Grass Knot and Low Kick, Metagross will take the same amount of damage from these moves with or without its Hidden Ability, Light Metal.
21. Metagross’s number in the Hoenn Pokédex in Generation III and the Fiore Browser are the same: 192.
22. Despite being a genderless species, Metagross is referred to as a male in PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure.
23. Metagross is the only pseudo-legendary Pokémon that does not share a type with another pseudo-legendary.
24. Metagross is the only pseudo-legendary Pokémon that is not resistant to Fire or weak to Fairy.
25. Metagross is the only genderless pseudo-legendary.
26. Metagross is tied with Salamence for the highest base Attack stat of all pseudo-legendary Pokémon.
27. Metagross has the highest base Defense stat of all pseudo-legendary Pokémon.
28. Metagross is similar to a robot. It also appears to be based on a supercomputer, given its mechanical structure and sheer intelligence, and a spider. It is also reminiscent of a UFO and a lander.