Pachirisu is an Electric type Pokemon introduced in Generation IV. It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokemon. Take a look below for 24 fun and fascinating facts about Pachirisu.
1. Pachirisu is a small, white squirrel like Pokemon with a faint blueish tint and a light blue stripe starting from its forehead and goes all the way down to the tip of the tail.
2. A female Pachirisu’s blue stripe is shorter than a male’s.
3. A large white tooth grows out of its mouth.
4. It has deep gray eyes and a yellow circle on each cheek.
5. Its tail is almost twice as big as its body, with three spikes at the top of the curl, which it can use to shoot charges.
6. Though its arms and legs are very short, it can run incredibly fast, enabling it to tire pursuing Pokémon out quickly.
7. It has a great amount of electricity flowing in its body.
8. If it builds up enough charge, it may shock other Pokémon.
9. When it sleeps, Pachirisu likes to curl its big, fluffy tail round to the front of its body and uses it as a pillow.
10. It also likes to chase and groom its tail.
11. When a Pachirisu sheds its fur it shapes them into furballs, which have static charges just like its fur.
12. It hides its favorite foods—which mainly consist of berries—in these static puffs and stores them in tree holes.
13. It does this to protect the food; if a human or another Pokémon tries to take the food, they will get shocked from the static.
14. It may rub cheek pouches with another Pachirisu to share stored electricity.
15. It is generally found in tree tops in forests, as well as the outskirts of a forest and near power plants.
16. In Pokémon Battle Revolution, Colosseum Leader Taylor wears a Pachirisu costume.
17. Pachirisu is the only Pokémon allowed in Amity Square that does not have an evolutionary family.
18. Pachirisu has the lowest base stat total of any Pokémon that was part of a winning team of Pokémon World Championships.
19. Pachirisu is based on a squirrel. The spikes on its tail (and possibly its ears) could be a reference to static electricity’s impact on hair.
20. Dawn caught a Pachirisu in Twice Smitten, Once Shy!, which also served as the species’ debut. It had a playful and hyperactive personality, and was often seen running around wildly.
21. A wild Pachirisu appeared in The Forest Champion!, where it was gathering food along with a Patrat and Sentret, only to be scared off by an Ursaring. However, they were saved thanks to the forest champion Hawlucha.
22. A Pachirisu appeared in Meloetta’s Moonlight Serenade as one of the Pokémon watching Meloetta’s concert.
23. A Pachirisu appeared in A Campus Reunion!.
24. Multiple Pachirisu appeared in The Future Is Now, Thanks to Determination!, where they were among the Electric-type Pokémon being controlled by Team Rocket.