Jessalyn Grace is a lifestyle YouTuber who published back-to-school content, vlogs, fashion hauls, lookbooks and more. Take a look below for 20 more awesome and interesting facts about Jessalyn Grace.
1. She has more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
2. She won a singing competition when she was six years old.
3. She sang “Let It Go” from Frozen.
4. She has done competitive cheerleading.
5. According to her parents, she loves eating raw tomatoes.
6. Grace is affiliated with the Justice Brand clothing store.
7. She modeled for Justice’s 2018 Back to School campaign.
8. She loves reading books. When Grace was 3 years old, she started reading flashcards and other books.
9. She has also been a Girl’s with Heart Ambassador.
10. Her mother is YouTuber CreativeKelly.
11. She has a younger brother named Bryce and a younger sister called Abby.
12. One of her greatest inspirations is Jojo Siwa.
13. She met Nick Cannon on the set of Access Hollywood to promote Toys ‘R’ Us President of Play as she was one of the top 3 finalists in the nation in the competition.
14. Grace was inspired by her mother to start a YouTube channel.
15. All of the editing, promotions and management work is done by her parents entirely.
16. She has more than 30,000 followers on Instagram.
17. She was born on May 25, 2007, in California.
18. She was born to a Buddhist father and Mormon mother, Kelly.
19. Her hobbies are singing, dancing, reading, watching Disney movies and traveling.
20. She’s a big fan of Pusheen cats and also owns a large collection of them.