Ankylomon is a Dinosaur Digimon. Take a look below for 15 awesome and interesting facts about Ankylomon from Digimon.
1. Not only is its whole body covered in hardened skin, but it also has hard protuberances coming out all over.
2. Therefore, its charge attack has extraordinary destructive power.
3. As a fundamental result of being a herbivorous Digimon, it is not ferocious, but it is decidedly not timid, and possesses a brave personality.
4. Ankylomon is a gargantuan Ankylosaurus magniventris covered all over with osteoderms, armor plates and scutes.
5. It has green eyes and a helmet-like covering with a pair of massive horn-like scutes.
6. Each of its legs wears spiked collars.
7. It has a purple belly and has an iron spiked ball mace on the end of its tail.
8. There is a stone slab stating that DNA digivolving Ankylomon and Angemon will produce either a Shakkoumon or a MagnaAngemon.
9. Ankylomon digivolves from Armadillomon in line 4, and from Armadillomon with a Digi-Egg equipped to Shakkoumon in line 20.
10. Takato has an Ankylomon card among his collection.
11. Ankylomon digivolves from Armadillomon, and can digivolve further into Seahomon depending on its stats and if it’s holding the Digi-egg of Light.
12. Ankylomon digivolves from Armadillomon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to Ankylomon, your Digimon must be at least level 23, with 500 Beast experience and 100 Defense.
13. Ankylomon can DNA digivolve to Shakkoumon with Angemon, or to Vermilimon with GeoGreymon or NiseDrimogemon.
14. Ankylomon digivolves from Armadillomon and can digivolve into Shakkoumon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Ankylomon, your Digimon must be at least level 20 with 85 defense and 50% friendship, but only once you have revived Ankylomon.
15. Ankylomon DigiFuses from Armadillomon, PawnChessmon (White), and Palmon, and can DigiFuse to Shakkoumon with Angemon, and to Magnamon with Veemon and Angemon.