Daemon (Mantled) is an Evil Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and awesome facts about Daemon (Mantled) from Digimon.
1. It is one of the “Seven Great Demon Lords”, representing Jupiter and the sin of Wrath.
2. It leads the many Devil and Fallen Angel Digimon, and like Devimon, it was originally an Angel Digimon, and a particularly high-ranking one.
3. It is said that before it fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, it was in fact a Seraphimon.
4. However, because it raged in fury or rebellion against a being of goodness in the Digital World (perhaps the very human that created the Digital World), it was deleted to the Dark Area.
5. It has vowed to one day conquer the Digital World in revenge against the being of goodness.
6. Also, while it led the rebellion, and was the strongest among the Megas, it plotted to secretly revive the “Ultra Digimon”.
7. Daemon (Mantled) wears a magenta cassock-alb with white trim filigreed with a repeating pattern of golden eyes of providence, and similar white armbands on each arm filigreed with a golden pentagram.
8. Above the alb is a crimson, sleeveless dalmatic with the same trim and severe shoulder pads, topped by a white, golden-trimmed chasuble filigreed with a golden design composed of several more eyes trailing into an inverted pentagram.
9. Daemon (Mantled) also wears crimson pigaciae with gold trim, a black capirote filigreed with a golden Elder Sign combining the inverted pentagram and eye of providence, and a silver rosary with a golden nazar in place of a crucifix. Daemon’s wings, horns, and paws peek out through its vestments, but its horns and wing claws are shrunken, and its normally elongated left arm matches its right.
10. Digimon Adventure 02 introduced a variation on this design that has also been used in Digimon World DS, Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, Digimon Masters, Digimon Soul Chaser, and Battle Spirits. In this variant, the cassock-alb and capirote are crimson matching the dalmatic, the pigaches are a deep plum matching Daemon’s wing membranes, the white portions of the chasuble and various trims are black matching the arms of its wings, the gold design on the chasuble is neon green, and the rosary beads are onyx with a silver nazar.