Coredramon (Green) is a Dragon Digimon. Take a look below for 10 interesting and amazing facts about Coredramon (Green) from Digimon.
1. It is the digivolved form of the Dracomon who assimilates plenty of “Green Malachite”, a rare gem mined from forest areas thickly wooded with trees over a hundred years old.
2. This type of Coredramon is not good at flying, but the strength of their legs is highly-developed.
3. You cannot imagine how fast they can run, with such a body.
4. Digimon having “-dramon” in their names must contain dragon-gene data (dragon DNA) in their DigiCores.
5. The higher the ratio of dragon DNA, the more the body shapes like a dragon type.
6. Having a dragon DNA ratio of 100%, Coredramon is a pure-blooded Dragon Digimon.
7. Coredramon (Green) is a larger, more powerful version of Dracomon, colored green like the name indicates.
8. Its body is much more developed compared to Dracomon, lengthening its limbs, wings, and horns in comparison.
9. Coredramon (Green) is #097 and is a Virus Earth Type, Champion level Digimon and uses 8 memory. It digivolves from Dracomon and Goblimon and can digivolve to Groundramon, Triceramon, and WarGrowlmon. Its special attack is Green Flare Breath and its support skill is Gekirin which has a 5% chance to increase Attack and lower Defence by 50% upon taking damage.
10. Coredramon (Green) digivolves from Dracomon and can digivolve into Groundramon after 10 battles (win percentage over 50%) or into Triceramon after the passing of time.