Dokugumon is an Insectoid Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fun and amazing facts about Dokugumon from Digimon.
1. It is a cursed Digimon in the shape of a spider, whose entire body has been parasitised by a computer virus.
2. While it was originally a spider-type, it had a docile personality typical of insect-type Digimon; however, at some point, it was drawn into a powerful electromagnetic storm and infected by a computer virus that had been circulating around the Network.
3. Since then, it has become but a lump of poison, or, in other words, a computer virus, that corrodes anything it touches.
4. Not only that, special mention has to be given to its great movement speed, made possible thanks to its eight legs.
5. No matter how desperately one tries to get away, Dokugumon will never be far behind, and it will not stop its chase until the opponent ceases to continue running out of exhaustion.
6. They are presided over by their queen, Arukenimon.
7. A Dokugumon is under the control of the Digimon Emperor’s Dark Spiral. He hurts Hawkmon badly when he throws himself in front of Dokugumon’s attack to protect Yolei Inoue but is then defeated by Flamedramon and freed of the Emperor’s control.
8. Another Dokugumon is under the control of Arukenimon’s flute at the Giga House, which captures three of the kids in her web. When Digimon start to appear in the Real World, a Dokugumon, alongside a Minotarumon, appears in the Mayan Ruins. She is defeated by Stingmon and Monochromon and sent back to the Digital World.
9. A bunch of Dokugumon work for MetalPhantomon. They use their web powers to trap the DATS members in their threads so that MetalPhantomon can induce nightmares into them. Most are destroyed by GeoGreymon and Sunflowmon, and some are killed by MetalPhantomon during his battle with MachGaogamon.
10. Dokugumon DigiFuses to Blossomon with Sunflowmon, Octomon, and Togemon.