Bacchusmon (Deisui Mode) is a God Man Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and fun facts about Bacchusmon (Deisui Mode) from Digimon.
1. One of the “Olympos XII”, it styles itself the Digital World’s foremost drinker.
2. It is very caring with a cheerful personality, and gathers Rookie or Champion Digimon to hold parties day and night.
3. Because it is able to distill any kind of alcohol within its body, it is said that at parties it answers the requests of the Digimon it has befriended and treats them to alcohol.
4. It prefers the taste of fruit wine, and its favorite fruit wine is something fermented from the sweets borne by the “Karpos Hulē” forest carried on Ceresmon’s back, so whenever it can snatch a moment, it eagerly requests Ceresmon to “Let me brew fruit wine.”
5. For that reason, it is on very good terms with Ceresmon, and they often act together.
6. Also, the data of Bacchusmon’s distilled poison has become an object of study for the Crack Team, and the rumor questioning whether Bacchusmon’s poison data is related to the preparation of bacteriological weapons and is part of a plot to assassinate an important person is whispered as if it were true.
7. Bacchusmon (Deisui Mode) is an obtainable Digimon.
8. Bacchusmon (Deisui Mode) is card 6-859.
9. Bacchusmon is #310 of the Digimon Medals.
10. Bacchusmon is #310 of the Digimon Medals.