Garbagemon is a Mutant Digimon. Take a look below for 10 fascinating and awesome facts about Garbagemon from Digimon.
1. It was once a trash can on a desktop computer, but gained life and Digivolved into a Digimon.
2. Unlike Sukamon, which mutated from the discarded data scum, this Digimon is the trash can itself.
3. Until now garbage Digimon were said to be the absolute weakest, but with the arrival of Garbagemon that conventional wisdom will probably be reversed.
4. Also, its trash can can act like a black hole, so that anything that is sucked into the trash can disappears from the Digital World without a trace.
5. It wields a bazooka constructed from empty trash cans fastened together.
6. As Cherrymon dealt with Matt and Gabumon near a lake, Puppetmon attacked the others with 3 Garbagemon which were attacked by Greymon, Birdramon, Kabuterimon, Togemon and Ikkakumon but they survived. Togemon Digivolved to Lillymon and destroyed the first one, Greymon Digivolved to MetalGreymon to destroy the second one, the third one faked a surrender and started to suck everything into his trash can, including Kari and Gatomon who started to fly toward him. That Garbagemon was destroyed by MetalGarurumon and Kari and Gatomon were saved. However, Matt and MetalGarurumon challenged Tai and Agumon to a fight.
7. Two Garbagemon, one in its trash can and one without it, are in the Fortuneteller Village.
8. Garbagemon digivolves from Guardromon and Raremon.
9. Garbagemon can also DNA digivolve from any two of Roachmon, PlatinaSukamon, and Numemon, if the base Digimon is at least level 30, with 4000 Machine experience, and 195 attack. Garbagemon can DNA digivolve to Ebemon with Meteormon or MetalMamemon.
10. Garbagemon digivolves from Sukamon.