Gekomon is an Amphibian Digimon. Take a look below for 10 crazy and interesting facts about Gekomon from Digimon.
1. It is a Digimon that charms those around it with a pleasant voice that is hard to imagine by looking at its bizarre appearance.
2. The chords produced from the three holes at the tip of its tongue and the ad-libbing of the horn coiled around its neck allow it to control the opponent’s emotions as it pleases.
3. It is rumored to be born when a famous piece is written in music composition software, so it has become sort of a status symbol among the musicians of the world.
4. Gekomon resembles a green frog with a wiry body, a white underbelly, yellow webs between its digits, and has a crazed look.
5. It has a horn coiled around its neck, pointed teeth, and its tongue has three holes at the tip.
6. A Gekomon is among the Digimon seen during the final battle against MaloMyotismon.
7. A Gekomon is among the shadowed Digimon who want Rika Nonaka to tame one of them.
8. A drunken Gekomon works as a fortuneteller at the Fortuneteller Village.
9. Ten years before the events of the series, Homer Yushima and Kamemon fight and defeat some Gekomon in the Real World who are riding a roller coaster.
10. There are multiple Gekomon in Gekomon Village. Gekomon is an NPC at shops, and an enemy Digimon able to be defeated. It drops Gekomon’s Bubbles.