Gazimon is a Mammal Digimon. Take a look below for 10 crazy and fun facts about Gazimon from Digimon.
1. It is a Digimon with large, sharp claws.
2. It is bipedal, which is rare amongst Mammal types; the claws on its forelegs likely evolved to allow its forelegs to be used as arms, therefore resulting in its bipedalism.
3. It has an extremely aggressive temperament despite its small size, and it never warms up to humans.
4. Although the claws on its forelegs are very effective at attacking, they are also surprisingly suited to digging holes, which it always does as it enjoys watching other Digimon fall into its pitfalls due to its mischievous personality.
5. Gazimon is a gray canine Digimon with long, lapine ears, large, black claws on its forelimbs, and a long, feline tail, wrapped with three belts.
6. The Gazimon were the servants of Etemon who loved his awful singing and operated his Dark Network and other grunt work. One seemed to have a pair of sunglasses like his. When Etemon was supposedly killed after the fight with MetalGreymon, that Gazimon and another one plotted revenge against the DigiDestined but decided not to, since they had never liked Etemon. The two ate the mushrooms of forgetfulness.
7. Some Gazimon later appear as customers at Digitamamon’s diner.
8. During Wizardmon’s flashback of how he met Gatomon, three Gazimon passed Wizardmon when he was close to death but they never stopped to help him and continued their track.
9. A Gazimon is listed on Maki Himekawa’s computer as one of the Digimon that was reborn as a result of the reboot.
10. Gazimon some instances digivolves from Pagumon, Tsumemon, or Yokomon, and some instances can digivolve to Tyrannomon, Raremon, or Leomon.