Harrisburg is a city in Linn County, Oregon, United States. Take a look below for 10 awesome and amazing facts about Harrisburg, Oregon, United States.
1. The population was 3,567 at the 2010 census.
2. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.45 square miles (3.76 km2), of which 1.40 square miles (3.63 km2) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) is water.
3. As of the census of 2010, there were 3,567 people, 1,238 households, and 966 families living in the city.
4. The population density was 2,547.9 inhabitants per square mile (983.7/km2).
5. There were 1,318 housing units at an average density of 941.4 per square mile (363.5/km2).
6. The racial makeup of the city was 91.3% White, 0.5% African American, 1.0% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 3.2% from other races, and 3.4% from two or more races.
7. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.0% of the population.
8. There were 1,238 households, of which 44.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 60.3% were married couples living together, 12.8% had a female householder with no husband present, 4.8% had a male householder with no wife present, and 22.0% were non-families.
9. 7.2% of all households were made up of individuals, and 5.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.
10. The average household size was 2.88 and the average family size was 3.21.