Argomon (Ultimate) is a Mutant Digimon. Take a look below for 10 amazing and awesome facts about Argomon (Ultimate) from Digimon.
1. It is a powerful dark Digimon that was generated from a bug in an algorithm.
2. Due to its ability for high speed processing, it uses its countless ivy tendrils as tentacles, taking complete control of a vast field.
3. The eyes on its head are always closed, and its arms can be transformed to become wings and tentacles for close combat.
4. Argomon is a multi-eyed giant like that of the mythological Argus Panoptes.
5. In Digimon Adventure: Argomon’s feather-eyes are purple rather than blue and its humanoid face was replaced with a monstrous face.
6. Argomon Ultimate is #296 in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk, and is a Balance-class Dark species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light. Its basic stats are 216 HP, 246 MP, 120 Attack, 99 Defense, 118 Spirit, 110 Speed, and 62 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 4, Dark Breath 4, and EX Damage 3 traits.
7. It dwells in the Thriller Ruins in Digimon World Dusk, and begins appearing after Union Quest 11: Gaia Origin Challenge.
8. Argomon Ultimate digivolves from Kurisarimon at LV 48 with 320 spirit and 20000 insect/plant exp and can digivolve to Argomon (Mega). In order to digivolve or degenerate to Argomon Ultimate, your Digimon must be at least level 48, with 20000 Insect-Plant experience, and at least 320 Spirit.
9. Argomon (Ultimate) DigiFuses from Wizardmon, Wendigomon, and Palmon, and can DigiFuse to Leopardmon with GrapLeomon and Grademon, or to Piedmon with Myotismon, Wisemon, and Scorpiomon.
10. Argomon (Ultimate) digivolves from Woodmon and can digivolve to Argomon (Mega).