ElDradimon is a Mutant Digimon. Take a look below for 9 awesome and interesting facts about ElDradimon from Digimon.
1. It once wandered into the research data for ancient ruins on a neglected computer, and over a long period of time, it unified with that data.
2. If it retracts its head, arms, and legs, it looks like nothing more than the ruins of an ancient fortress.
3. Due to the enormous quantity of research data it holds, it has become a slow-witted Digimon with a large build, but it is probably difficult to bring down even if it is attacked by scores of Digimon.
4. It is definitely an impregnable Digimon.
5. ElDradimon is a colossal tortoise (Chelonoidis nigra) albeit with a long tail more characteristic of a snapping turtle (Chelydra serpentina).
6. It has a stone wall texture with a fortress embedded in its shell do to it fusing with the data of ancient ruins.
7. ElDradimon is the Digimon that carries the Sacred City of the Digital World on his back. During the Gizumon invasion, Akihiro Kurata planted Digital Gates around it, causing it to appear in the Real World. It was then deleted by the Gizumon XT, which combined with a missile to form a superweapon called the “Gizumon Javelin”. As with most of the Gizumons’ victims, ElDradimon’s Digi-Egg was also destroyed, while its data was collected to feed Belphemon.
8. EdDradimon is friends with the DigiDestined’s Partner Digimon and fights alongside them.
9. Eldoradimon is card 6-115.