Baine Harbour (2016 population: 124) is a Canadian community in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Take a look below for 6 interesting and awesome facts about Baine Harbour, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
1. Incorporated as a “Government Community” in 1970, it is located northeast of Marystown.
2. In 1911 it had one store, one church and one hotel.
3. The Way office was established in 1883.
4. The first Waymaster was Lemuel Roberts.
5. The first postmaster was W. Rodway in 1949.
6. It had a population of 204 in 1976, and 124 in 2016.