Gallade is a dual type Psychic and Fighting Pokemon introduced in Generation IV. It evolves from a male Kirlia when exposed to a Dawn Stone. It is one of Ralts‘s final forms, the other being Gardevoir. Gallade can Mega Evolve into Mega Gallade using the Galladite. Take a look below for 27 fun and awesome facts about Gallade.
1. Gallade is a white, bipedal Pokemon.
2. Its lower body consists of rounded hips with strong legs.
3. It has a thin green torso with sharp, red horns sticking out of its chest and back.
4. Its arms are shaped like tonfas with extendable blades in its elbows.
5. Its head resembles a gladiator’s helmet with a white face, red eyes and a teal head crest.
6. It has spikes on the sides of its face.
7. It is a master of courtesy and swordsmanship that is capable of predicting its foe’s moves.
8. This Pokémon is just as protective of their Trainer as their female counterpart Gardevoir.
9. As Mega Gallade, its entire becomes white.
10. Red plates emerge on its arms, the blue head crest is slightly longer,the spikes on its head are elongated and gain two cape-like protrusions on the back, give it a knightly appearance.
11. When the situation demands, Mega Gallade can use its psychic power to reshape both arms into blades simultaneously, and fight using a dual-wielding style.
12. Gallade’s Attack and Special Attack stats are the reverse of Gardevoir’s.
13. Gallade’s number in the Sinnoh Pokédex (Platinum only) and the Almia Browser are the same: 160.
14. Gallade and Gardevoir are the only Pokémon capable of Mega Evolution that are in the same evolutionary family.
15. Mega Gallade has the highest Attack stat of all non-legendary Psychic-type Pokémon.
16. As of Generation VIII, Gallade and its evolutionary relatives are the only Pokémon that are in the Amorphous and Human-Like Egg Groups.
17. The single fin on Gallade’s head resembles the helmet worn by murmillo-class Roman gladiators, or the Corinthian helmet with a horsehair crest worn by Greek hoplites. It may also be based on medieval knights.
18. Additionally, its battle stances in various media resemble the en garde position and parries of modern fencing. Mega Gallade’s cape is similar to a matador or bullfighter’s fabric.
19. Gallade may be a combination of gallant and blade or ballad.
20. Gallade debuted in The Rise of Darkrai as a resident of Godey’s Garden in Alamos Town. He led Alice, Ash, Dawn, and Brock to the area that Baron Alberto believed had been destroyed by Darkrai. He was later a major bystander during the battle between Dialga and Palkia.
21. Gallade made his main series debut in A Grand Fight for Winning!, under the ownership of Zoey. He was used in a two-on-two Contest Battle, along with Glameow, during the finals of the Sinnoh Grand Festival; they went up against Dawn’s Piplup and Togekiss. Gallade’s efforts helped Zoey win the battle and the title of Top Coordinator.
22. A Gallade appeared in When Light and Dark Collide!, belonging to a theater director named Carl. He played in Carl’s performance, but he was injured by Ash’s Pikachu and had to be temporarily replaced by Ash’s Hawlucha.
23. A Gallade appeared in Mending a Broken Spirit!, under the ownership of Woodward. He was used in a battle against Serena’s Braixen as part of a test before the battle was called off.
24. A Gallade appeared in A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle!.
25. A Gallade appeared in Mega Evolution Special I.
26. A Gallade appeared in Dreaming a Performer’s Dream!.
27. A Gallade that can Mega Evolve into Mega Gallade appeared in the ending segment of Mega Evolution Special II.