Reuniclus is a Psychic-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. It evolves from Duosion starting at level 41. It is the final form of Solosis. Take a look below for 22 interesting and awesome facts about Reuniclus.
1. Reuniclus is a pale green Pokemon surrounded by a blob of translucent, green gelatinous substance.
2. It has a large, round head with a thin stripe down the center.
3. Its eyes are black and oval, while its mouth is red and triangular.
4. Its body is small with stubby arms and legs. However, there are several round objects floating next to its arms.
5. These objects increase in size and darken in color the further they are from the body and form arm-like appendages.
6. The gel around these appendages forms three-fingered hands.
7. Above its head, two rounded, triangular objects are suspended in the gel, giving the impression of horns or ears.
8. The gel forms a stubby, round tail at the base of Reuniclus’s body.
9. Reuniclus controls its powerful arms using psychic powers.
10. It can form a network with the brains of other Reuniclus by clasping hands with them.
11. Reuniclus was designed by Keiko Moritsugu.
12. Reuniclus and its evolutionary relatives are the only known Pokémon to learn Thunder by TM but not Thunderbolt in every generation they appear in.
13. Reuniclus and the rest of its evolutionary line seem to bear reference to cells, with the green substance surrounding their bodies resembling cytoplasm and the objects inside their bodies representing organelles.
14. The line down its head also resembles a cleavage furrow in cell biology.
15. It may also make allusion to the embryonary stages, specifically when the embryo is fully developed to become a fetus, while the green jelly may represent the amniotic fluid.
16. The way its organelles are lined up in Reuniclus’s arms resemble the generic meter for volume control, most likely referencing the ability to amplify its powers.
17. Reuniclus also has a strong resemblance to a homunculus, due to its larger ears, mouth, and hands, to represent a homunculus’s ability to amplify.
18. It may also be based partially on an amoeba, with its arms resembling pseudopods.
19. Reuniclus may be a combination of reunite, homunculus, and nucleus or cluster. It may also derive from unipolar neuron.
20. Reuniclus debuted in White—Victini and Zekrom, under the ownership of Damon. It was seen in the movie as Damon’s partner during his travels, and it later battled Ash’s Pikachu.
21. Multiple wild Reuniclus appeared in a flashback in White—Victini and Zekrom and Black—Victini and Reshiram as former residents of the now-relocated Sword of the Vale.
22. Reuniclus made its main series debut in Jostling for the Junior Cup! and Battling Authority Once Again!, under the ownership of Geraldo. It was seen participating in the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup, where it defeated Cassie’s Sawsbuck before losing to Ash and his Boldore.