Mudsdale is a Ground-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII. It evolves from Mudbray starting at level 30. Take a look below for 21 fascinating and interesting facts about Mudsdale.
1. Mudsadale is a large, equine Pokemon with short, brown fur and a black and red mane and tail.
2. It has heavy-lidded, black eyes with a red rim along the bottom, a red blaze on its muzzle, and long, pointed black ears with brown insides.
3. This Pokémon’s mane extends down around its eyes.
4. Along the top of its neck, its mane is black with red at the tip and stands up straight.
5. On either side of its neck, the mane forms three thick structures similar to dreadlocks with red mud around the tips.
6. The mane extends all the way down Mudsdale’s back in a thin line before becoming its tail.
7. The tail appears similar to its dreadlocks, but is much larger and has several black notches missing from the mud around the tip.
8. Around its hooves is a protective coating of red mud, which has three notches around the bottom.
9. Mudsdale is known for both its powerful body and emotional fortitude, which prevents it from becoming agitated.
10. Regardless of the trouble it is in, it will never cry out and defeats opponents with a single blow.
11. The mud around its legs gives its kicks extra force; one kick can turn a car into a scrap pile.
12. When galloping, its hooves can dig holes in asphalt.
13. While it is not swift, it has excellent stamina and can continue on for three days and three nights while dragging over 10 tons.
14. It will mix dirt and saliva to create a special mud with resistance to both wind and water.
15. Because of its unique qualities, the walls of some old house were coated with Mudsdale’s mud.
16. While Mudsdale has a 5% chance of holding the Light Clay, it cannot learn Light Screen or Reflect.
17. Mudsdale resembles draft horses such as the Clydesdale, known for the feathering on their legs.
18. Mudsdale may be a combination of mud and Clydesdale.
19. Mudsdale debuted in Some Kind of Laziness! as a Ride Pokémon used by Acerola and Ash. It helped them cross a sandstorm in the middle of the Haina Desert and reach the Ruins of Abundance, where they hoped to find Tapu Bulu. It was used by Acerola to go to the Ruins of Abundance again in Guiding an Awakening!.
20. A Mudsdale debuted in That’s Some Spicy Island Research!, under the ownership of Hapu. It helps her in her radish field by carrying the grown radishes in its bags. Mudsdale was later used to battle Team Skull Grunts Tupp, Zipp, and Rapp; and it easily defeated their Pokémon with High Horsepower.
21. A Mudsdale appeared in Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids!. It walked across a river, unknowingly causing a tidal wave that splashed a shrunken Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles.