Alphamon is a Warrior Digimon and a carrier of the X-Antibody. Take a look below for 20 amazing and interesting facts about Alphamon from Digimon.
1. While it is one of the “Royal Knights”, it is said that, to the Holy Knights, it is a being similar to a deterrent force, and as it doesn’t appear in normal times, it is also called the “Aloof Hermit” who flutters a blue mantle, and is the Royal Knight assigned to the place called the “Empty Seat”.
2. Because it possesses the “Alpha inForce” ability, an ultimate force which, in battle, instantaneously replays the elapsed battle, although Alphamon’s attacks are over in just an instant, you can’t grasp how many attacks it actually unleashed, and in theory, you can only see the final blow that brought down its opponent.
3. It can deploy a magic circle of DigiCode from its hands to perform offense and defense.
4. It wields the “Divine Sword Grade Alpha”.
5. Alphamon is a humanoid knight Digimon in heavy black armor with gold trimming.
6. It has the old-style DigiCore Interface of the Dorumon line on its forehead.
7. It has airfoils attached to it pauldrons with gold spoilers on the bottom and a smaller patch of closed spoilers along the tips.
8. It bears the Zero Unit on its shoulders.
9. Some Alphamon are able to summon and wield the Ouryuken, which was formed from Ouryumon, without having to digivolve to Alphamon Ouryuken, though in these instances it lacks the wings that Alphamon Ouryuken has, and the tips of its spoilers aren’t flared.
10. If you chose Agumon in the beginning, you can get him by going on the Booster Pack Collection sidequest set by the Digi-Elfs in the Terminal Area and completing the dungeon with only 1 HP, without recovering your HP or using a Gate Disk. This must be done on Hard mode. If you chose Veemon or Dorumon in the beginning, go on the “Treasure Hunt” sidequest set by the Digi-Elfs in the Central Area. Complete the dungeon, and bring back the Sword Cannon Delta. This must be done on Hard mode. If you chose Guilmon in the beginning, complete Item Road after completing the game on Hard mode.
11. Alphamon digivolves from DoruGreymon. If the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
12. Alphamon is a Holy Vaccine type, Mega level Digimon. It digivolves from MetalGreymon and MetalGreymon (Blue) and can DNA digivolve to Gallantmon Crimson Mode with Gallantmon. Mega level Digimon can’t poop but if Piedmon’s experiment maxes the poop gauge, it will digivolve into PlatinumSukamon or Sukamon.
13. Alphamon, the main antagonist, believes that humans are a threat to Digimon. As “Unknown-D”, he attempts to eliminate the humans, and his plan eventually awakens the Legendary Digimon, Chronomon. Once he realizes that he was wrong, he attacks the Legendary Digimon, but fails.
14. Alphamon digivolves from Knightmon. In order to digivolve to Alphamon, your Digimon must be at least level 65, with 50,000 Holy experience, and you must have previously befriended a Clockmon.
15. Alphamon can also DNA digivolve from any two of DoruGreymon, MagnaAngemon, and Magnamon, if the base Digimon is at least level 61, with 45,000 Holy experience, and 400 spirit.
16. Alphamon digivolves from Grademon. In order to digivolve into Grademon, your Digimon must be at least level 48 with 240 attack and 200 speed, but only once you have revived Alphamon and befriended a Dorugoramon.
17. Alphamon is a Neutral Vaccine Type, Mega level Digimon and uses 22 memory. It digivolves from Cyberdramon and DoruGreymon. Its special attacks are Blade of the Dragon King and Soul Digitization and its support skill is Hermitic Loner, which increases damage to Royal Knights, including other Alphamons, by 50%.
18. Dorumon (Reptiledramon) digivolves to Alphamon at Level 41, if the evolution isn’t unlocked, the player must use 6 evoluters to unlock it. Alphamon digivolves from Grademon and can Jogress to Alphamon Ouryuken with Ouryumon.
19. Alphamon digivolves from Doruguremon.
20. Alphamon digivolves from Cyberdramon and DoruGreymon.