Biyomon is a Bird Digimon. Take a look below for 16 interesting and fun facts about Biyomon from Digimon.
1. Its wings have developed to become like arms and it is able to dexterously operate them and use them to grip objects, but for that reason, it is poor at flying through the air.
2. It usually lives on the ground, but when danger draws near, it escapes by flying away.
3. However, since its flying ability is on the same level as Patamon, it sees Patamon as its rival.
4. Its dream is to someday become Birdramon, who can fly freely about the sky, and it seems it doesn’t want to become Kokatorimon, who cannot fly at all.
5. As its personality is to be brimming over with curiosity, it loves to peck at the head portion of Tanemon.
6. Biyomon is a pink bird with arm-like wings, a feather mane, a red beak, blue eyes, blue stripes on its crest, blue borders on two of its head feathers and its tail feathers, yellow legs, and red claws on its wings and feet.
7. It wears a metallic ring on its left leg.
8. During the battle against MegaDarknessBagramon in the Human World, some Biyomon are among the many Digimon Mikey summons from the Digital World to form Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode.
9. Biyomon is one of the racers. It is capable of digivolving to Birdramon and de-digivolving to Yokomon.
10. Biyomon is found in Gear Savanna. When Mameo first meets Biyomon it will run away from him and every time it is spoken to, it will run away again. Mameo then comes up with a plan to trap it between himself and his Digimon partner. Once done, it gives up and goes to the City to work in the item shop (the big one), selling sup.recovery and other items.
11. Biyomon digivolves from Tokomon, and can digivolve into Airdramon, Kabuterimon, Birdramon, Unimon, and Kokatorimon. If not meeting the requirements to digivolve to Champion, it will digivolve to Numemon. If the waste gauge hits maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon. When killed in battle, it has a 10% to digivolve to Bakemon. If the happiness and discipline gauges are empty, and it is scolded, it will digivolve to Nanimon.
12. Biyomon digivolves into Airdramon, Veedramon, Saberdramon or Birdramon depending on stats. You can find a Biyomon in Meditation Dome and another in File Island.
13. Biyomon digivolves from Budmon and Tokomon and can digivolve to Airdramon, Angemon, and Birdramon. If it fails to meet the requirements for any of these Champions, it will digivolve to Numemon, if the waste gauge fills to the maximum, it will digivolve to Sukamon.
14. A Biyomon in the Vast Plateau is unsuccessfully trying to fly and wants someone to help it to learn how. After Birdramon joins the City, the Hero tells Biyomon that Birdramon could help it to learn how to fly and Biyomon excitedly joins the City so that Birdramon can help teach it how to fly. Biyomon then joins Birdramon in the Sender and will give the Hero five Auto-Pilots after the Hero has used the sender five times. This can be repeated every time the Hero has used the sender five times.
15. Biyomon digivolves from Tokomon and can digivolve into Birdramon or Kokatorimon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Biyomon, your Digimon must be at least level 10.
16. Biyomon is a Wind Vaccine Type, Rookie level Digimon and uses 4 memory. It digivolves from Yokomon and can digivolve to Aquilamon, Kabuterimon, Kyubimon, and Birdramon. Its special attack is Spiral Twister and its support skill is Phoenix Feathers which prevents Instant Death.