Regieleki is a Electric-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation VIII. It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon. It is a member of the Legendary titans along with Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regidrago. Take a look below for 16 awesome and fun facts about Regieleki.
1. Regieleki is an electric golem-like Pokémon made mostly of electric energy.
2. It has a round yellow body with three spikes on top of its head.
3. It has a pink pattern on its face that resembles a letter “X”.
4. It has five blue, metal-like insulated circles with two serving as shoulders connect to electric-like arms, while the other three serve as a combined bottom for the triangle body shape with lightning shaped legs.
5. The electric arms can open when it is attacking.
6. Regieleki absorbs electrons in order to stay alive and is said to have the greatest power of any Electric-type Pokémon.
7. The insulated equipment on Regieleki cannot conduct electricity.
8. It is believed to have been placed there by ancient people in order to restrain its powers due to being tormented by Regieleki.
9. Regieleki is the only known Pokémon capable of using the move Thunder Cage.
10. Regieleki may be based on the golems of Hebrew legend.
11. The legends cast them as servants of higher powers and are said to have writing on their heads.
12. When the writing is removed, the creature would be weakened, or even killed in some legends.
13. Regieleki also seems to be based off the concept of an electric charge being restrained by electrical insulation.
14. Its overall shape resembles a light bulb wrapped in tesla coils.
15. The Legendary titans may be collectively themed after historical epochs, with Regieleki representing the Modern Age.
16. Regieleki and Regiereki may be a combination of regis (Latin for royal) and ereki (Japanese for electric).